DANI GOWN - IVORY LACE
Dani is a hot little number, perfect for black tie events. Features a fitted bodice with a high neck and low back with crossover straps. The fitted full length skirt skims them hips and has a split up the centre front. Made in our beautiful cotton-based daisy lace.
- Lace 70% Cotton, 30% Nylon
- Fitted bodice
- High neckline
- Bodice cuts in at shoulders
- Low back with thin crossover straps
- Full length skirt
- Centre front split
- Zip closure centre back
Also available in black and navy. Our model wears a size 8, she usually wears a size 8.
This item is handmade to order in New Zealand. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the making and delivery of your order once purchased. For best results hand wash with care.
Please use the following sizing guide to help you choose which size will be best for you. If you're unsure still, get in touch, and we can help you! x
We want you to be happy with your purchase, if for some reason your purchase is not quite right, we’ll happily provide a refund on full priced items back to your original method of payment or process an exchange for any other item (subject to availability) provided the conditions. If you simply need to exchange for a different size, the conditions below still need to be met:
- Your return is initiated within 7 working days of receiving your order, unless faulty.
- Item/s are returned in original condition (unworn and unwashed, in new condition with all tags attached)
- Accompanied with proof of purchase
- Return authorisation has been approved via email
- Your return is accompanied by a return form (sent with your original order)
- You can download our returns form here.
- Strictly no returns or exchanges on past season stock or sale items unless faulty.
- Cost of postage to return item via online will not be reimbursed to the sender.
You will be required to email email@example.com prior to sending your item/s back for a Returns Authorisation.
Céline Rita reserves the right to deny a return if the merchandise does not meet the conditions above.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to authorise your return.
- Complete the return form that has been sent with your order.
- Send the return form, your original order and your proof of purchase back to us to:
CÉLINE RITA RETURNS
136B NEWTON ROAD
PH: +64 21 0277 5224
Please ensure you use a protective bag and a registered/traceable form of postage as Céline Rita will not be responsible for goods that are damaged or lost on return.
Once we receive your returned item/s we will either;
- Process a refund back to your original method of payment
- Place an exchange order for the item/s you are after (subject to availability)
If your exchange order is greater than your returned item we will email you a link to complete payment for the balance.
If your exchange order is less than your returned item, a refund will be processed for the difference back to your original method of payment.
If we find that the replacement item/s you are after are no longer in stock when your return is received, we do apologise! We will process a refund and hopefully you can find something else from the collection that you love!!
*We aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receipt however, during busy periods it may take up to 7 working days*
- Refunds to credit/debit cards can take 3-5 business days to appear on your bank statement, dependent on your banks practices
- PayPal refunds will be deposited back to the original PayPal account and an email notification will be sent as confirmation
- If you have paid via AfterPay, we will cancel any future instalments owing and AfterPay will then refund any instalments already paid. This can take 3-5 working days to be processed